Being part of the "Gates Automotive Group" gives us the ability to to provide warranty work on your Eldorado Conversion & your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Kia, Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan, Buick, and GMC vehicle as well.
ELDORADO MOBILITY LIMITED WARRANTY
FOR THE AMERIVAN PRODUCT LINE
ElDorado warrants to the original purchaser of this product that ElDorado will repair or replace, at its option, any parts that fail because of defective material or workmanship as follows:
- Repair or replace for a period of 7 years or 70,000 miles (112,000 km), whichever comes first, the structural metal component of the ElDorado installed floor and ramp. These components are warranted for "rust-through" damage. Surface rust is not covered.
- Repair or replace for a period of 3 years from the in-service date or 36,000 miles (58,000 km), whichever occurs first, all other Amerivan components. Maintenance items and normal wear and tear excluded.
- Labor costs for specified parts replaced under this warranty for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles from date of purchase. An ElDorado rate schedule determines the parts covered and labor allowed. Under normal circumstances, an authorized ElDorado Amerivan service technician must perform warranty work. In an emergency, and if service from an Amerivan service technician is not readily available, it is the owner's responsibility to contact ElDorado for authorization prior to commencement of any repair, and ElDorado reserves the right to limit the extent of those repairs. Unauthorized repair or parts replacement by someone other than an authorized Amerivan service technician is not covered by this warranty. ElDorado also reserves the right to require that defective parts be returned for inspection prior to paying warranty claims. Diagnostic work or troubleshooting is not covered by this warranty.
ElDorado reserves the right to discontinue models or options, change specifications, materials, equipment or design at any time without notice and without incurring obligation.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied. This warranty covers only those parts installed by ElDorado and is intended to supplement the vehicle manufacturer warranty. Refer to the vehicle manufacturer warranty coverage of original vehicle equipment.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
Damage caused by accident, road hazard, misuse, lack of proper maintenance, failure to follow towing, hoisting, and other operating instructions.
NOTE: ElDorado recommends that this product be inspected by an authorized ElDorado service technician at least once every six months or sooner if necessary. Any required maintenance or repair should be performed at that time.
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO EXACT SPECIFICATIONS ANY MODIFICATION OF THIS PRODUCT CAN BE DANGEROUS
This Warranty Is Void If:
- The conversion has been maintained or repaired by someone other than an authorized ElDorado Amerivan service technician, or by a person not authorized by ElDorado to perform such maintenance or repair.
- The conversion has been modified or altered in any respect from its original design without written authorization by ElDorado.
ElDorado disclaims liability for any personal injury or property damage that results from operation of an ElDorado product that has been modified from the original ElDorado design. No person or company is authorized to change the design of this ElDorado product without written authorization by ElDorado.
ElDorado’s obligation under this warranty is exclusively limited to the repair or exchange of parts that fall within the applicable warranty period. ElDorado assumes no responsibility for expenses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
Important: The warranty registration card must be completed and returned to ElDorado within twenty (20) days after installation of this ElDorado product for the warranty to be valid. The warranty is not transferable.
The warranty gives specific legal rights. There may be other rights that vary from state to state.